Welcome to ISEO
This system is used by Australian Universities to apply for funding and manage funded Mobility or PhD projects on behalf of their students. Students seeking information on available funding should contact the student mobility office at their home institution.
2024 NCP Mobility Program
2024 New Colombo Plan Mobility Program Guidelines have been published and are availiable on the GrantConnect website.
We encourage institutions to check the New Colombo Plan website for further information.
National Industry PhD Program
Applications for the National Industry PhD Program (Round 3) are now open from 1 February 2024 and will close on 15 March 2024.
Before you begin:
- Only Graduate Research Liaison Officers (GRLOs) have the delegation to submit applications, accept offers of funding, and submit completion reports in the application portal.
- GRLOs can edit and/or delete project applications up until they are submitted. No variation to the application is allowed after it has been submitted.
- While completing an application, please save as you go. You can return to saved applications via the ‘Manage Applications’ tab.
- Please be mindful of the word count when a written response is required. The application portal will only allow you to exceed 10 per cent of the word count.
- For multiple PhD projects: The application form is designed for single PhD projects. If there are multiple PhD projects in one university, please fill out a separate application for each PhD project within your consortium and list them under the same or a similar project name/description.
- For more useful information and advice relating to how to quickly navigate the application portal (including application workflows and adding additional users), please see the ISEO User Guide and the recording of ISEO Training Webinar for GRLOs located in the Resource centre.
For any questions about the Program and the application process, or if you are experiencing technical issues or other difficulties completing this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Endeavour Leadership Program
The Leadership Program (ELP) Mobility program has been discontinued and all projects have been acquitted. If you require assistance to access an acquitted project please contact the mobility support team.
Selecting an Internet Browser for ISEO
ISEO will support a range of internet browsers including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
ISEO users should ensure that they are using the latest browser version that is available.